Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sonny

I promised I wasn't going to try and pursue the Uncle Sonny lead from the previous case. It was entirely unintentional, but it seems I've stumbled across him again, this time even further south of the border. It seems a woman in a place in the south of England that she would prefer if I didn't mention has had some experience with him. I can't say a lot more or I'll ruin the story.

She was, however, very helpful in giving me a few pieces of advice if I'm going to pursue this entity or the symbol any further, and it seem the two are closely intertwined. It is a creature that operates and relies on two things: insecurity and belief. This only matters if you have been chosen as a host, but it's useful to know these things, just in case. With matters like this, knowledge is a better weapon than any sword.

I will be keeping a closer eye on Uncle Sonny during my research, but other than that, this will be a short update. I'll keep you informed of anything else significant I stumble across.

No comments:

Post a Comment